Motor Control Center Life Extension
MODERNIZING MOTOR CONTROL CENTERS
We have a massive inventory of current and vintage MCC Buckets, also referred to as wrapper buckets or wrapper units. Whether you’re looking to upgrade, retrofit, like-for-like swap, or buy new, RS can provide you the solution for all your needs.
Don’t know what you’re working with? Simply send us pictures of the operating system and the name plate, then we can begin to identify it for you. As an added bonus, all products are tested to ANSI & CSA standards and include detailed testing reports.
Upgrade internal components to newer available products.
Upgrading instead of replacing your discontinued or aging Motor Controls is a practical solution to improving:
- Efficiency of motors
- Energy savings
- Reduce Maintenance
- Scalable Investment
- Reduced Downtime
- Integrate Smart Technology & Communications .
Extend the functionality & performance of your MCC buckets.
By upgrading with our selection of:
- Soft Starts (Solid-State Starters)
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Smart motor protectors
Integrate new “smart” communication technologies – ie. RS can install an ethernet capabilities onto MC overloads to enable monitoring from remote, centralized, unified platforms.
Extend the lifespan of your MCCs by another 20-25+ years
Drawing package creations by RS™
- Approval drawings
- Updated handle operators and mechanisms for better functionality
- Complete turn-key refacing of the entire MCC
- Custom solution based on requirements
- Cost saving & long term projects
BASELINE FIXES + REPLACING NEW ARE NOT ALWAYS THE ANSWER!
HYBRID LIFE-EXTENSION SOLUTIONS FOR AGING SWITCHGEAR IS THE MOST PRACTICAL APPROACH TO UPGRADE YOUR FACILITY IN A SCALABLE WAY.
- CONSIDER URGENCY & AVAILABILITY OF REPLACEMENTS.
- SAVE TIME.
- SAVE MONEY.
- MODERNIZE EQUIPMENT WITH AC-PRO & MCC RETROFITS.
- INTEGRATE NEW TECHNOLOGIES & COMMUNICATIONS.
- ADVANCE SAFETY.
AVOID COSTLY DOWNTIME
Can’t find what you’re looking for or need something custom?
Our online inventory is only a sampling of our available in-stock inventory.
Contact our technicians 24-hours a day for their expert knowledge!